- Publisher: AMACOM
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- Available in: Paperback, Kindle, Audiobook, MP3 CD
- ISBN: 978-0814401699
- Published: March 1, 2008
How to Create an Action Plan and Achieve Your Goals
Why is it that some people consistently seem to get more done than others? The answer is that they know how to set specific, achievable goals for themselves…and then follow through on them. This revised and updated edition of Goal Setting features worksheets, quizzes, and other practical tools, giving readers powerful techniques they can use to set a goal, make a plan, and acquire the resources and power necessary to achieve their objective.
The book shows readers how to:
- act upon their objectives in a precise, targeted way
- recognize obstacles and overcome them
- become more assertive
- change counterproductive behavior
- establish priorities
- make the most of their time
Achieving goals takes hard work and discipline. This expanded edition of Goal Setting gives readers the tools and techniques to accomplish anything.